Bottled Water Company Members
NHC members are all producers of naturally sourced bottled water:
- Brecon Carreg Natural Mineral Water is sourced deep within the 520 square miles of outstanding beauty and wilderness of the Brecon Beacons National Park in Wales.
Danone Waters UK & Ireland represents evian, the world’s most popular natural mineral water. It’s portfolio of bottled waters also includes Volvic and Badoit
- Harrogate Water Brands owns and manages the award-winning Harrogate Spring and Thirsty Planet brands of bottled spring water. Based in ‘The Original British Spa Town’ the company draws on over 450 years of bottled water heritage. Thirsty Planet is dedicated to the funding of sustainable clean water projects in rural Africa and has already raised over £1.45 million.
The Highland Spring Group produces the UK’s leading produced brand of bottled water, Highland Spring which is sourced from an organic catchment area in the heart of the Ochil Hills in Perthshire. The Group’s portfolio also includes Hydr8, Hydr8 Flavours and Speyside Glenlivet, Gleneagles as well as number of private labels.
- Montgomery Waters is one of the UK's largest manufacturers of bottled Mineral and Spring water. With over 20 unique sources drawn from beneath an area of outstanding natural beauty they are ideally placed to offer their customers unique branded and Own Label solutions in almost all sizes of PET and Glass bottles. Their ongoing success story continues to drive their multi million pound investment program.
Nestlé Waters distributes more than 50 local brands in countries throughout the world which are very popular everywhere they’re sold. The Nestlé brands are the outcome of an innovative multi-source concept tailored to local preferences: Nestlé Pure Life, Nestlé Aquarel, Nestlé Vera. The international brands – Acqua Panna, Contrex, Perrier, S. Pellegrino and Vittel are the Group’s most prestigious and widely distributed brands. Local brands for the UK include Buxton and Nestlé Pure Life.
- Shepley Spring is a family owned Natural Mineral Water and Spring Water producer operating across two production sites in Yorkshire. They proudly produce their Ice Valley brand and are a leading supplier of own label products for many UK retailers.
- Ty Nant prides itself as being the custodian of the very precious and essential resource at Bethania, Wales. The company also produces Tau which is specifically designed for outlets such as designer hotels, restuarants, bars and cafes.
Located in Shropshire, the independent business bottles Wenlock Spring Still and Sparkling spring water and Shropshire Hills Natural Mineral Water. Wenlock Spring water filters naturally through the rock strata of the geologically famous Wenlock Edge.